This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Quantitative detection of cytotoxic antibody against tumor-specific antigens of murine sarcomas induced by 3-methylcholanthrene.J. Nat. Cancer Inst. 1970; 45: 443-451
- An improved method of parabiosis.Anat. Rec. 1933; 57: 339
- Host immunity to growing sarcomas: Tumor-specific serum inhibition of tumor-specific cellular immunity.Cancer. 1973; 31: 81-89
- Tumor immunity in inbred mice with progressively growing syngeneic tumors-A study of concomitant immunity.Curr. Topics Surg. Res. 1971; 3: 371-384
- Passive transfer with plasma of delayed allergy in guinea pigs.Lancet. 1969; 1: 551-553
- Parabiotic inhibition of murine sarcoma growth.Surgery. 1974; 75: 430-435
- Parabiotic transfer of tumor-specific immunity.Cancer. 1968; 21: 160
- Serum-mediated protection of neoplastic cells from inhibition by lymphocytes immune to their tumor-specific antigens.in: Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci.62. 1969: 362-368
- The effect of serums from tumor-susceptible and nonsusceptible guinea pigs on lymphosarcoma 6C3HED in C3H mice.Amer. J. Pathol. 1961; 38: 387-391
- The elements of immunologic enhancement: a consideration of mechanisms.Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1962; 101: 64-79
- Reciprocal blood exchange in parabiosed albino rats.Amer. J. Physiol. 1958; 194: 507-511
- Humoral and cellular factors in homograft and isograft immunity against cells.Cancer Res. 1960; 20: 452-461
- Passive transfer of antitumor isoimmunity.Folia Biologica. 1961; 7: 157-161
- Tumorspecific inhibition of growth of MCA-induced sarcomas in vivo and in vitro by sensitized isologous lymphoid cells.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1966; 36: 825
- Uber parabiose Kunstlichvereinigter warmbluter.Munchen, Med. Wchnschr. 1908; 55: 153
- The time of origin of the parabiotic anastomosis.Anat. Rec. 1964; 148: 625-629
- Regulation of immunity toward allogeneic tumors in mice. II. Effect of antiserum and antiserum fractions on cellular and humoral response.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1969; 43: 857-867
- A microassay for cell-mediated immunity.Transplanation. 1970; 9: 219
- In vitro Methods in Cell-Mediated Immunity.in: Academic Press, New York and London1971: 415-422
- Enhancing antibody.J. Immunol. 1970; 104: 626-632
Received: January 19, 1974
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.