This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A new in vitro test evaluating antilymphocyte serum potency.in: Transplant. Proc.1. 1969: 403
- In vitro rosette inhibition by antihuman antilymphocyte serum.Transplantation. 1969; 8: 265
- Rosette formation by peripheral lymphocytes.Clin. Exp. Immun. 1970; 6: 681
- The effects of papain, trypsin, and phospholipase.in: A on rosette formation. Transplantation. 15. 1973: 320
- Rosette-formation between human lymphocytes and sheep red cells not involving immunoglobulin receptors.Int. Arch. Allerg. 1970; 39: 658
- Surface markers on human T and B lymphocytes. I. A large population of lymphocytes forming nonimmune rosettes with sheep red blood cells.J. Exp. Med. 1972; 136: 207
- Relationship of the immunosuppressive potency of antilymphocyte globulin to three in vitro tests.Transplantation. 1971; 12: 443
- Clinical evaluation of a rosette inhibition test in renal allotransplantation.Brit. Med. J. 1971; 3: 271
- Rosette formation by human thymocytes.Cell Immun. 1973; 6: 362
- The human rosette-forming cell as a marker of a population of thymus-derived cells.J. Clin. Invest. 1972; 51: 2537
- Isolation of nornal T cells in chronic lymphatic leukaemia.Lancet. 1973; 1: 126
Received: April 12, 1974
☆Supported by Research Grant HL 13077 from the National Heart and Lung Institute and a grant from the California Institute for Cancer Research.
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.