This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Composition of the fetal fluids and fetal urine in sheep.J. Physiol. 1958; 140: 1
- Renal function in the sheep foetus.J. Physiol. 1958; 140: 14
- A method of operating on fetal dogs in utero.Surgery. 1957; 41: 805
- The effect of intrauterine urinary obstruction upon the development of the fetal kidney.J. Urol. 1971; 105: 784
- Intrauterine renal surgery: Techniques for exposing the fetal kidney during the last two thirds of gestation.Invest. Urol. 1970; 8: 182
- A technique of operating upon the fetus of rabbit.Surgery. 1959; 45: 321
- Hypoplastic lungs in fetal lambs with surgically produced congenital diaphragmatic hernia.Surgery. 1967; 62: 12
- Patent urachus.South. Med. J. 1937; 30: 77
- Surgical disorders of the bladder and umbilicus of urachal origin.Surg. Gynec. Obstet. 1961; 113: 605
- Congenital intestinal atresia; observation on its origin.Lancet. 1955; 2: 1065
- Uber die moglicrkeit operativer eifriffe beim Lebenden saugetierfotus.Abl. Gynaek. 1918; 42: 773
- Surgically induced partial urinary obstruction in the fetal lamb; 11. urethral obstruction.Invest. Urol. 1972; 10: 25
- Intrauterine fetal ureteral obstruction.J. Urol. 1973; 109: 196
Received: January 19, 1974
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.