This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effect of calcium and chromium chelates of Ethylenediaminetetraacetate on intestinal permeability and collagen metabolism of the rat.Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 1972; 21: 440
- Aspects of calcium EDTA toxicity in rats.in: Ph.D. Thesis. Cornell University, 1973
- Pharmacology of fibrosis.in: Presented at International Symposium on Wound Healing, Rotterdam, April1974 (in print)
- The effect of zinc and other metals on the stability of lysosomes.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.140. 1972: 642
- Effect of zinc on lipid peroxidation in liver microsomes and mitochondria.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.141. 1972: 150
- Protective effect of zinc on carbon tetrachloride induced liver injury in rats.Exp. Molec. Pathol. 1973; 19: 186
- Pathophysiology of zinc.in: Pfeiffer C. International Review of Neurobiology. Academic Press, New York1972: 105 (Supplement 1)
- Resistance to collagenase: A characteristic of collagen fibrils cross-linked by formaldehyde.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1972; 278: 133
- Urinary excretion of hydroxyproline in health and disease.in: Hall D. Jackson D. International Review of Connective Tissue Research. Academic Press, New York1970
- Effect of CaEDTA on rat liver and kidney lysosomes.in: Fed. Proc.32. 1973: 366
- Die Schadigung des Darmes ADTA und DTPA bei der Ratte.Z. ges. Exp. Med. 1969; 150: 354
Received: October 19, 1973
☆Supported in part by U.S. Public Health Grants ES 00790, AM 16489, and AM 14047.
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.