This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Kidney preservation for transportation.Lancet. 1969; II: 1219
- The role of cell swelling in ischemic renal damage and the protective effect of hypertonic solute.J. Clin. Invest. 1972; 51: 118
- Renal function tests.in: Handbook of Practical Urology. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1965: 143-156
- Statistical analysis of filtration rate and effect renal plasma flow related to weight and surface area in dogs.Amer. J. Physiol. 1948; 153: 169
- Canine kidney preservation using a new perfusate.Lancet. 1973; I: 1024
- Comparative analysis of perfusion and nonperfusion methods for renal preservation.Surgery. 1972; 72: 793
- Effect of mannitol on the kidneys.N. Engl. J. Med. 1965; 272: 381
- Improvement in myocardial function and coronary blood flow in ischemic myocardium after mannitol.J. Clin. Invest. 1972; 51: 2989
Received: May 22, 1974
☆This work was supported by USPHS Grant 5-PO2-AM13803.
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.