This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Surgical Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The physico-chemical basis of cholesterol gallstone formation in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1968; 47: 1043
- Cardiovascular and renal actions of dopamine: potential clinical applications.Pharmacol. Rev. 1972; 24: 1
- Effect of dopamine on pancreatic secretion in the dog.Brit. J. Pharmacol. 1971; 43: 739
- Studies on the intestinal relaxation produced by dopamine.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 1971; 178: 63
- Dopamine (3-hydrotyramine) and brain function.Pharmacol. Rev. 1966; 18: 925
- Adrenergic receptors and the secretion of glucagon and insulin from the isolated, perfused canine pancreas.J. Clin. Invest. 1973; 52: 2102
- The choleretic effect of glucagon and secretin in the dog.Gastroenterology. 1971; 60: 64
- Choleretic effects of cholecystokinin, gastrin II and caerulein in the dog.Amer. J. Physiol. 1970; 219: 1014
- Dopaminesensitive adenylcyclase: Possible role in synaptic transmission.Science. 1971; 174: 1346
- Effect of adrenergic drugs on the hemodynamics of the isolated perfused rat liver.Arch Int. Pharmacodyn. Ther. 1970; 187: 336
- Effects of dopamine on the liver before and following administration of endotoxin.Canad. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 1969; 47: 923
- Formation of adrenergic transmitters.in: Vane J.R. Wolstenholme G.E.W. O'Connor M. Ciba Symposium on Adrenergic Mechanisms. Little, Brown and Company, Boston1960: 6-16
- Enzymic analysis of steroid hormones.Methods Biochem. Anal. 1960; 8: 119
- An improved cannula for gastric and intestinal fistulas.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.46. 1941: 260
- Determinants of the flow and composition of bile in the unanesthetized dog during constant infusions of sodium taurocholate.J. Clin. Invest. 1960; 39: 161
- Canalicular bile production in dogs.Amer. J. Physiol. 1968; 214: 866
Received: June 5, 1974
© 1974 Published by Elsevier Inc.