Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical students' clinical self-assessments: Comparisons with external measures of performance and the students' self-assessments of overall performance and effort.Acad. Med. 1993; 68: 285
- Gender differences in the accuracy of self-evaluations of performance.J. Pers. Soc. Psychol. 1990; 59: 960
- Gender differences in self-perception: Convergent evidence from three measures of accuracy and bias.Pers. Soc. Psychol. Bull. 1997; 23: 157
- Gender differences in the accuracy of grade expectations and evaluations.Sex Roles. 1999; 41: 279
- Ahn, A.Sex Roles. 1992; 27: 187
- Clarifying the concepts of confidence and competence to produce appropriate self-evaluation measurement scales.Med. Educ. 2000; 34: 903
- A review of the validity and accuracy of self-assessments in health professions training.Acad. Med. 1991; 66: 762
- Measuring self-assessment skills: AN innovative relative ranking model.Acad. Med. 1996; 71: S52
- Self-assessed competence: Before and after residency.Can. Fam. Physicians. 1994; 40: 459
- The validity of general practitioner' self-assessment of knowledge: Cross sectional study.Br. Med. J. 1997; 315: 1426