Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac surgery report cards: Comprehensive review and statistical critique.Ann Thorac Surg. 2001; 72: 2155
- A critical evaluation of the morbidity and mortality conference.Am J Surg. 2002; 183: 246
- Systematic review of the quality of surgical mortality monitoring.Br J Surg. 2003; 90: 527
- The surgeon's role in improving medical care.Am J Surg. 1997; 174: 294
- Identification of surgical complications and deaths: An assessment of the traditional surgical morbidity and mortality conference compared with the American College of Surgeons-National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.J Am Coll Surg. 2006; 203: 618
Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program, Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events, Version 3.0, DCTD, NCI, HIH, DHHS. March 31, 2002 (http://ctep.cancer.gov), Publish Date: June 10, 2003.
- Root cause analysis for beginners.Qual Prog. 2004; 45
- Surgical stapler-associated fatalities and adverse events reported to the Food and Drug Administration.J Am Coll Surg. 2004; 199: 374
- Education and debate: Human error: models and management.Br Med J. 2000; 320: 768
- Making surgery safer.J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 2: 229