Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Technique for prolonged normothermic ex vivo lung perfusion.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2008; 27: 1319
- Transplantation of lungs from non-heart-beating donors after functional assessment ex vivo.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 244
- Functional repair of human donor lungs by IL-10 gene therapy.Sci Transl Med. 2009; 1: 4ra9
- Relevant radiological anatomy of the pig as a training model in interventional radiology.Eur Radiol. 1998; 8: 1254
- Bronchial tree, lobular division and blood vessels of the pig lung.J Vet Med Sci. 1994; 56: 685
- Swine in the Laboratory.2nd ed. Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, FL2007 (213–214)
- Effects of short-term inhaled nitric oxide on interleukin-8 release after single-lung transplantation in pigs.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2005; 24: 714
- Adenosine A2A receptor activation reduces inflammation and preserves pulmonary function in an in vivo model of lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 129: 1137
- Sildenafil extends survival and graft function in a large animal lung transplantation model.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2006; 29: 288
- PDE-5 inhibitor donor intravenous preconditioning is superior to supplementation in standard preservation solution in experimental lung transplantation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2007; 32: 42
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in association with pig-to-primate pulmonary xenotransplantation.Transplantation. 2002; 73: 1717
- Total respiratory support from swine lungs in primate recipients.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1998; 115: 19