Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ferlay J, Shin HR, Bray F, Forman D, Mathers C and Parkin DM. Globocan 2008 v2.0: cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 10. 2010 [cited 2013 Oct 18, 2013]; Available from: http://globocan.iarc.fr.
Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, et al(eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2010. 2012 [cited 2013 Oct18, 2013]; Available from: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2010/.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Gastric cancer, V. 2.2013. 2013 [cited 2014 Jan. 3]; Available from: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/gastric.pdf.
- National outcomes after gastric resection for neoplasm.Arch Surg. 2007; 142: 387
- Increasing incidence of adenocarcinoma of the gastric cardia and adjacent sites.Br J Cancer. 1990; 62: 440
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP): overview of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS) [online]. [cited 2013 Oct 18th]; Available from: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp.
- Resectable gastric cancer: operative mortality and survival analysis.Chang Gung Med J. 2002; 25: 216
- The National Cancer Data Base report on poor survival of U.S. gastric carcinoma patients treated with gastrectomy: fifth edition American Joint Committee on Cancer staging, proximal disease, and the “different disease” hypothesis.Cancer. 2000; 88: 921
- Post-operative complications of gastric cancer surgery: female gender at high risk.Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2009; 18: 202
- Hospital volume, proportion resected and mortality from oesophageal and gastric cancer: a population-based study in England, 2004-2008.Gut. 2013; 62: 961
- Long term outcome following surgical treatment for distal gastric cancer.J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2013; 22: 53
- Alimentary tract surgery in the nonagenarian: elective vs. emergent operations.J Gastrointest Surg. 2004; 8: 539
- The impact of comorbidity on surgical outcomes in laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy: a retrospective analysis of multicenter results.Ann Surg. 2008; 248: 793
- Operative risk factors in gastric cancer surgery for elderly patients.J Gastric Cancer. 2011; 11: 116
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Description of data elements: Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS).. [cited 2013 October 18th]; Available from: https://http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/NISCORE_A-Lv3.pdf.
- Coding algorithms for defining comorbidities in ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data.Med Care. 2005; 43: 1130
- Risk factors for early postoperative morbidity and mortality in patients underwent radical surgery for gastric carcinoma: a single center experience.Int J Surg. 2013; 11: 1103
- The impact of age and comorbidity on postoperative complications in patients with advanced gastric cancer after laparoscopic D2 gastrectomy: results from the Chinese laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery study (CLASS) group.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2013; 39: 1144
- Outcomes of minimally invasive surgery for early gastric cancer are comparable with those for open surgery: analysis of 1,013 minimally invasive surgeries at a single institution.Surg Endosc. 2014; 28: 789
- Postoperative complications and survival after gastric cancer surgery in patients older than 80 years of age.J Gastrointest Surg. 2013; 17: 2067
- Provider versus patient factors impacting hospital length of stay after pancreaticoduodenectomy.Surgery. 2013; 154: 152
- Hospital volume and post-operative mortality after resection for gastric cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2002; 28: 401
- Hospital volume is not a predictor of outcomes after gastrectomy for neoplasm.Am Surg. 2009; 75: 932
- Physician and hospital factors associated with mortality of surgical patients.Med Care. 1986; 24: 785