Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Organizing an efficient trauma team.Injury. 1992; 23: 107-110
- The rapid impact on mortality rates of a dedicated care team including trauma and emergency physicians at an academic medical center.J Emerg Med. 2011; 40: 586-591
- Surgical time independently affected by surgical team size.Am J Surg. 2009; 198: 216-222
- Effect of crew size on objective measures of resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2010; 14: 229-243
- An empirical study of the impact of team size on software development effort.Inform Technol Manage. 2007; 8: 253-262
- Too many cooks spoil the broth: how high-status individuals decrease group effectiveness.Organ Sci. 2011; 22: 722-737
- Social loafing: a meta-analytic review and theoretical integration.J Pers Soc Psychol. 1993; 65: 681-706
- Social loafing: a field investigation.J Manage. 2004; 30: 285-304
- Crowded minds: the implicit bystander effect.J Pers Soc Psychol. 2002; 83: 843-853
- Factors affecting team size and task performance in pediatric trauma resuscitation.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2014; 30: 248-253
- Trauma faculty and trauma team activation: impact on trauma system function and patient outcome.J Trauma. 1999; 47: 576-581
- Effect of a pediatric trauma response team on emergency department treatment time and mortality of pediatric trauma victims.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 20-24
This work was presented as an oral presentation at the 11th Annual Academic Surgical Congress, February 2016.