Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Low-impact trauma causing acute compartment syndrome of the lower extremities.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 890.e3-890.e4
- Acute compartment syndrome in children: a case series in 24 patients and review of the literature.Int Orthop. 2011; 35: 569-575
- Extremity compartment syndrome and fasciotomy: a literature review.Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2013; 39: 561-567
- Die ischämischen muskellähmungen und kontrakturen.Zentralb F Chir. 1881; 8: 80-81
- Acute compartment syndrome: obtaining diagnosis, providing treatment, and minimizing medicolegal risk.Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2012; 5: 206-213
- Acute compartment syndrome: who is at risk?.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2000; 82: 200-203
- Trauma centre outcome performance: a comparison of young adults and geriatric patients in an inclusive trauma system.Injury. 2012; 43: 1580-1585
Ortman JM, Velkoff VA, Hogan H. An aging nation: The older population in the United States. Available at: http://www.census.gov/prod/2014pubs/p25-1140.pdf. Accessed March 7, 2015.
- Available at:)https://www.facs.org/∼/media/files/quality programs/trauma/ntdb/ntdb annual report 2013.ashx(Accessed March 18, 2015)Date: 2013 (
United States Census Bureau. American fact finder. Available at: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t&keepList =t. Accessed August 01, 2016.
American College of Surgeon National Trauma Data Bank. National trauma data standard: data dictionary. Available at: http://www.ntdsdictionary.org/dataElements/documents/NTDSDataDictionary-2015Admissions-1217201 4.pdf. August 1, 2016.
- Risk factors for acute compartment syndrome of the leg associated with tibial diaphyseal fractures in adults.J Orthop Traumatol. 2015; 16: 185-192
- Acute compartment syndrome in the absence of fracture.J Orthop Trauma. 2004; 18: 220-224
- Predictors of compartment syndrome after tibial fracture.J Orthop Trauma. 2015; 29: 451-455
- Comparison of three methods for measuring intracompartmental pressure in injured limbs of trauma patients.J Orthop Trauma. 2010; 24: 364-368
- Comparing the methods of measuring compartment pressures in acute compartment syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2003; 21: 143-145
- Interobserver variability in the measurement of lower leg compartment pressures.J Orthop Trauma. 2015; 29: 316-321
- Accuracy in the measurement of compartment pressures: a comparison of three commonly used devices.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 2415-2422
- The reliability of measurement of tissue pressure in compartment syndrome.J Orthop Trauma. 2012; 26: 24-31
- Diagnostic techniques in acute compartment syndrome of the leg.J Orthop Trauma. 2008; 22: 581-587
- Acute compartment syndrome of the thigh. A spectrum of injury.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1989; 71: 392-400
- Clinical spectrum of acute compartment syndrome of the thigh and its relation to associated injuries.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 425: 223-229
- Foot compartment syndrome: diagnosis and management.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2013; 21: 657-664
- Compartment syndrome of the forearm: a systematic review.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 535-543
- Acute compartment syndrome of the forearm.Hand Clin. 1998; 14: 391-403
- Acute compartment syndrome of the forearm.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: e63
- Compartment syndromes of the hand.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996; 78: 1515-1522
- Acute Kidney Injury Network: report of an initiative to improve outcomes in acute kidney injury.Crit Care. 2007; 11: R31
- Serum creatinine kinase levels are associated with extremity compartment syndrome.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013; 74: 441-445
This manuscript was presented in part at the 11th annual Academic Surgical Congress in Jacksonville, Florida, February 2-4, 2016.