- •SNHG14 was upregulated, and miR-124-3p was downregulated by LPS in human lung epithelial cells in vitro.
- •Silencing of SNHG14 and overexpression of miR-124-3p could attenuate LPS-induced apoptosis and inflammation in A549 cells.
- •miR-124-3p, sponged by SNHG14, negatively regulated TGFBR2 expression via target binding.
- •There was a novel SNHG14/miR-124-3p/TGFBR2 circuit in ALI.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute lung injury: a clinical and molecular review.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016; 140: 345-350
- Past and present ARDS mortality rates: a systematic review.Respir Care. 2017; 62: 113-122
- Biomarkers of lung injury in critical care medicine: past, present, and future.Immunol Invest. 2013; 42: 247-261
- Extracellular vesicle: an emerging mediator of intercellular crosstalk in lung inflammation and injury.Front Immunol. 2018; 9: 924
- IL-17 cytokines in immunity and inflammation.Emerg Microbes Infect. 2013; 2: e60
- Respiratory epithelial cells orchestrate pulmonary innate immunity.Nat Immunol. 2015; 16: 27-35
- Treatment of acute lung injury: current and emerging pharmacological therapies.Semin Respir Crit Care Med. 2013; 34: 487-498
- Biomarkers for the acute respiratory distress syndrome: how to make the diagnosis more precise.Ann Transl Med. 2017; 5: 283
- Epithelial cell apoptosis and neutrophil recruitment in acute lung injury-a unifying hypothesis? What we have learned from small interfering RNAs.Mol Med. 2008; 14: 465-475
- MicroRNAs as biomarkers of acute lung injury.Ann Transl Med. 2018; 6: 34
- Integrating microRNAs into a system biology approach to acute lung injury.Transl Res. 2011; 157: 180-190
- MicroRNA regulation of acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome.J Cell Physiol. 2016; 231: 2097-2106
- Role of MicroRNAs in lung disease.Arch Bronconeumol. 2012; 48: 325-330
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG triggered MyD88 induces miR-124 feedback negatively regulates immune response in alveolar epithelial cells.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e92419
- miR-124 regulates fetal pulmonary epithelial cell maturation.Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2015; 309: L400-L413
- Molecular mechanisms of long noncoding RNAs.Mol Cell. 2011; 43: 904-914
- Long non-coding RNA SNHG14 exerts oncogenic functions in non-small cell lung cancer through acting as an miR-340 sponge.Biosci Rep. 2019; 39 (BSR20180941)
- LncRNA SNHG14 promotes inflammatory response induced by cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury through regulating miR-136-5p/ROCK1.Cancer Gene Ther. 2019; 26: 234-247
- LncRNAs with miRNAs in regulation of gastric, liver, and colorectal cancers: updates in recent years.Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2019; 103: 4649-4677
- Alveolar-capillary membrane-related pulmonary cells as a target in endotoxin-induced acute lung injury.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 831
- TGF-beta is a critical mediator of acute lung injury.J Clin Invest. 2001; 107: 1537-1544
- Conditional overexpression of TGFbeta1 promotes pulmonary inflammation, apoptosis and mortality via TGFbetaR2 in the developing mouse lung.Respir Res. 2015; 16: 4
- Soluble TGFbeta type II receptor gene therapy ameliorates acute radiation-induced pulmonary injury in rats.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003; 57: 563-572
- MiR-145 negatively regulates TGFBR2 signaling responsible for sepsis-induced acute lung injury.Biomed Pharmacother. 2019; 111: 852-858
- Analysis of long noncoding RNA expression profile in human pulmonary Microvascular endothelial cells exposed to lipopolysaccharide.Cell Physiol Biochem. 2019; 52: 653-667
- Long non-coding RNA CASC2 improved acute lung injury by regulating miR-144-3p/AQP1 axis to reduce lung epithelial cell apoptosis.Cell Biosci. 2018; 8: 15
- Microarray profiling of lung long non-coding RNAs and mRNAs in lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury mouse model.Biosci Rep. 2019; 39 (BSR20181634)
- Silence of MEG3 intensifies lipopolysaccharide-stimulated damage of human lung cells through modulating miR-4262.Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol. 2019; 47: 2369-2378
- Knockdown of LncRNA MALAT1 contributes to the suppression of inflammatory responses by up-regulating miR-146a in LPS-induced acute lung injury.Connect Tissue Res. 2018; 59: 581-592
- Long noncoding RNA FOXD3-AS1 regulates oxidative stress-induced apoptosis via sponging microRNA-150.FASEB J. 2017; 31: 4472-4481
- SNHG14 confers gefitinib resistance in non-small cell lung cancer by up-regulating ABCB1 via sponging miR-206-3p.Biomed Pharmacother. 2019; 116: 108995
- SNHG14 silencing suppresses the progression and promotes cisplatin sensitivity in non-small cell lung cancer.Biomed Pharmacother. 2019; 117: 109164
- Down-regulation of long non-coding RNA SNHG14 protects against acute lung injury induced by lipopolysaccharide through microRNA-34c-3p-dependent inhibition of WISP1.Respir Res. 2019; 20: 233
- MicroRNA-124 alleviates the lung injury in mice with septic shock through inhibiting the activation of the MAPK signaling pathway by downregulating MAPK14.Int Immunopharmacol. 2019; 76: 105835
- Prophylactic treatment with MSC-derived exosomes attenuates traumatic acute lung injury in rats.Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2019; 316: L1107-L1117
- ICAM-1 regulates macrophage polarization by suppressing MCP-1 expression via miR-124 upregulation.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 111882-111901
Funding: No funding was received.
Availability of data and materials: The analyzed data sets generated during the present study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
Ethics approval and consent to participate: The present study was approved by the ethical review committee of Linyi Central Hospital. Written informed consent was obtained from all enrolled patients.
Patient consent for publication: Not applicable.