Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
US mortality volumes 1930 to 1959 and US mortality data 1960 to 2014, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.pdf. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr60/nvsr60_03.pdf. Accessed July 24, 2020.
- American Cancer Society.(Available at:)www.cancer.orgcancernon-small-cell-lung-canceraboutkey-statistics.html..pdfDate accessed: July 24, 2020
- American Cancer Society, American Cancer Society.(Available at:)www.cancer.orgcancernon-small-cell-lung-cancerdetection-diagnosis.pdfDate: 2017Date accessed: July 24, 2020
- Randomized trial of mediastinal lymph node sampling versus complete lymphadenectomy during pulmonary resection in the patient with N0 or N1 (less than hilar) non-small cell carcinoma: results of the American College of Surgery Oncology Group Z0030 Trial.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011; 141: 662-670
- Occult metastases in lymph nodes predict survival in resectable non-small-cell lung cancer: report of the ACOSOG Z0040 trial.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 4313-4319
- Is bronchoscopic photodynamic therapy a therapeutic option in lung cancer?.Eur Respir J. 2003; 22: 535-541
- Endobronchial photodynamic therapy for lung cancer.Lasers Surg Med. 2006; 38: 364-370
- Synthesis and evaluation of novel chlorophyll a derivatives as potent photosensitizers for photodynamic therapy.Eur J Med Chem. 2020; 187: 111959
- Chitosan-based drug delivery systems for optimization of photodynamic therapy: a review.AAPS PharmSciTech. 2019; 20: 253
- Cutaneous phototoxic occurrences in patients receiving Photofrin.Lasers Surg Med. 1990; 10: 485-488
- Effect of wavelength and beam width on penetration in light-tissue interaction using computational methods.Lasers Med Sci. 2017; 32: 1909-1918
- Penetration of laser light at 808 and 980 nm in bovine tissue samples.Photomed Laser Surg. 2013; 31: 163-168
- Determination of subcutaneous tumor size in athymic (nude) mice.Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1989; 24: 148-154
- Tumor volume in subcutaneous mouse xenografts measured by microCT is more accurate and reproducible than determined by 18F-FDG-microPET or external caliper.BMC Med Imaging. 2008; 8: 16
- Photodynamic therapy for central-type early-stage lung cancer.Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 68: 679-683
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) for malignant brain tumors–where do we stand?.Photodiagnosis Photodyn Ther. 2015; 12: 530-544
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) of malignant tumors.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 1984; 2: 83-116
AAPM Report No. 88. Photodynamic Therapy Dosimetry. Published for the American Association of Physics in Medicine by Medical Physics Publishing, 2005.pdf. Available at: https://www.aapm.org/pubs/reports/rpt_88.pdf. Accessed July 24, 2020.
- Carbogen breathing significantly enhances the penetration of red light in murine tumours in vivo.Phys Med Biol. 2004; 49: 1891-1904
- Long-term survival of patients treated with photodynamic therapy for carcinoma in situ and early non-small-cell lung carcinoma.Lasers Surg Med. 2007; 39: 394-402
- A comparative study of tissue distribution and photodynamic therapy selectivity of chlorin e6, Photofrin II and ALA-induced protoporphyrin IX in a colon carcinoma model.Br J Cancer. 1996; 73: 937-944
- Porfimer-sodium (Photofrin-II) in combination with ionizing radiation inhibits tumor-initiating cell proliferation and improves glioblastoma treatment efficacy.Cancer Biol Ther. 2013; 14: 64-74