- •Continuous H2 gas inhalation by septic mice decreased pro-inflammatory cytokines and improved survival.
- •H2 therapy maintained blood glucose level and increased expression of pathways controlling carbohydrate/organic acid metabolism.
- •RNA-seq revealed suppression of potential upstream regulators of inflammatory pathways.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The clinical importance of a cytokine network in the acute phase of sepsis.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 13995
- Pathogen recognition by the innate immune system.Int Rev Immunol. 2011; 30: 16-34
- The immunopathology of sepsis and potential therapeutic targets.Nat Rev Immunol. 2017; 17: 407-420
- Coagulation and sepsis.Thromb Res. 2017; 149: 38-44
- Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals.Nat Med. 2007; 13: 688-694
- Hydrogen gas inhalation treatment in acute cerebral infarction: a randomized controlled clinical study on safety and neuroprotection.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 26: 2587-2594
- Hydrogen-rich saline improves memory function in a rat model of amyloid-beta-induced Alzheimer's disease by reduction of oxidative stress.Brain Res. 2010; 1328: 152-161
- Protective effects of hydrogen-rich saline against lipopolysaccharide-induced alveolar epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and pulmonary fibrosis.Med Sci Monit. 2017; 23: 2357-2364
- Complexity of stomach-brain interaction induced by molecular hydrogen in Parkinson's disease model mice.Neurochem Res. 2017; 42: 2658-2665
- Effects of molecular hydrogen assessed by an animal model and a randomized clinical study on mild cognitive impairment.Curr Alzheimer Res. 2018; 15: 482-492
- Protective effects of hydrogen gas on murine polymicrobial sepsis via reducing oxidative stress and HMGB1 release.Shock. 2010; 34: 90-97
- Hydrogen gas presents a promising therapeutic strategy for sepsis.Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 807635
- Hydrogen-rich saline regulates intestinal barrier dysfunction, dysbiosis, and bacterial translocation in a murine model of sepsis.Shock. 2018; 50: 640-647
- Itraq-based quantitative proteomic analysis of lungs in murine polymicrobial sepsis with hydrogen gas treatment.Shock. 2018; 49: 187-195
- Preventing explosions of hydrogen gas inhalers.Med Gas Res. 2019; 9: 160-162
- Causal analysis approaches in Ingenuity pathway analysis.Bioinformatics. 2014; 30: 523-530
- Estimation of the hydrogen concentration in rat tissue using an airtight tube following the administration of hydrogen via various routes.Sci Rep. 2014; 4: 5485
- Molecular hydrogen modulates gene expression via histone modification and induces the mitochondrial unfolded protein response.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017; 493: 318-324
- Molecular hydrogen inhibits lipopolysaccharide-triggered NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages by targeting the mitochondrial reactive oxygen species.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016; 1863: 50-55
- Role of CD14 in cellular recognition of bacterial lipopolysaccharides.Chem Immunol. 2000; 74: 61-82
- Soluble CD14-mediated cellular responses to lipopolysaccharide.Chem Immunol. 2000; 74: 108-121
- Alterations in tissue glucose uptake during the hyperglycemic and hypoglycemic phases of sepsis.Shock. 2000; 13: 379-385
- Impact of blood glucose abnormalities on outcomes and disease severity in patients with severe sepsis: an analysis from a multicenter, prospective survey of severe sepsis.PLoS One. 2020; 15: e0229919
- Randomized, double-blind, multicenter trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson's disease.Mov Disord. 2018; 33: 1505-1507
- Improvement of psoriasis-associated arthritis and skin lesions by treatment with molecular hydrogen: a report of three cases.Mol Med Rep. 2015; 12: 2757-2764