Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical trainees' sense of responsibility for patient Outcomes: a multi-institutional appraisal.J Surg Res. 2020; 255: 58-65
- Professionalism and the shift mentality: how to reconcile patient ownership with limited work hours.Arch Surg. 2005; 140: 230-235
- Understanding ownership of patient care: a dual-site qualitative study of faculty and residents from medicine and psychiatry.Perspect Med Educ. 2017; 6: 405-412
- Effects of the reduction of surgical residents' work hours and implications for surgical residency programs: a narrative review.BMC Med Educ. 2014; 14: S14
- Professionalism in the era of duty hours: time for a shift change?.JAMA. 2012; 308: 2195-2196
- Are residents learners or workers? A historical perspective in Japan.TAPS. 2021; 6: 122-124
- The patient care ownership scale: development of an instrument to measure patient care ownership among internal medicine trainees.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 1530-1537
Funding statement: The authors have no funding to report.