Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Letter regarding: The multifaceted concept of patient ownership in the era of duty hour restrictions.J Surg Res. 2021;
- Surgical trainees’ sense of responsibility for patient outcomes: a multi-institutional appraisal.J Surg Res. 2020; 255: 58-65
- Exploring qualitative perspectives on surgical resident training, well-being, and patient care.J Am Coll Surg. 2017; 224: 149-159
- National cluster-randomized trial of duty-hour flexibility in surgical training.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 713-727
- The patient care ownership scale: development of an instrument to measure patient care ownership among internal medicine trainees.J Gen Intern Med. 2019; 34: 1530-1537
Funding statement: The authors have no funding to report.