Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gun violence archive.(Available at:)https://www.gunviolencearchive.orgDate: 2021Date accessed: December 2, 2021
- Trends in violent penetrating injuries during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5: e2145708https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.45708
- Epidemiology of adolescent gun violence: the parallel tragedies of rural suicide and urban homicide.in: Dodson N.A. Adolescent Gun Violence Prevention. Springer, Cham2021
- Centers for disease control and prevention, national center for injury prevention and control.https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/index.htmlDate accessed: December 2, 2021
- Association of neighborhood gun violence with mental health-related pediatric emergency department utilization.JAMA Pediatr. 2021; 175: 1244-1251
- Food access, food insecurity, and gun violence: examining a complex relationship.Curr Nutr Rep. 2021; 10: 317-323
- Operation PeaceWorks: a community program with the participation of a level II trauma center to decrease gang-related violence.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014; 76: 1208-1213
- Prevention of firearm violence through specific types of community-based programming: an eastern association for the surgery of trauma evidence-based review.Ann Surg. 2021; 274: 298-305
- Mitigating the effects of gun violence on children and youth.Future Child. 2002; 12: 73-85
- First time gun carrying and the primary prevention of youth gun violence for African American youth living in extreme poverty.Aggress Violent Behav. 2012; 17: 83-88
- Firearm and nonfirearm violence after operation peacemaker fellowship in Richmond, California, 1996-2016.Am J Public Health. 2019; 109: 1605-1611
- A healing-centered approach to preventing urban gun violence: the Advance Peace Model.Humanit Soc Sci Commun. 2021; 8: 142