Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chest tube management practices by trauma surgeons.J Surg Res. 2019; 244: 225-230
- Chest drain insertion is not a harmless procedure – are we doing it safely?.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2010; 11: 745-748
- Morbidity of percutaneous tube thoracostomy in trauma patients.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 22: 673-678
- Chest tube complications: how well are we training our residents?.Can J Surg. 2007; 50: 450-458
- A novel device for accurate chest tube insertion: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 101: 527-532
- Chest tubes. Indications, technique, management and complications.Chest. 1987; 91: 258-264
- An evaluation of a novel medical device versus standard interventions in the treatment of tension pneumothorax in a swine model.Mil Med (Sus scrofa). 2019; 185: 125-130
- Comparing the quality and complications of tube thoracostomy by emergency medicine and surgery residents; a cohort study.Emerg (Tehran). 2017; 5: e33
- Complications of tube thoracostomy in trauma.J Accid Emerg Med. 2000; 17: 111-114
- Complications in tube thoracostomy: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2018; 85: 410-416
- Tube thoracostomy: increased angle of insertion is associated with complications.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016; 81: 366-370